Audit and Assurance Services
With its professional competence and professional service perspective, DMR has been authorized by the Public Oversight, Accounting and Auditing Standards Authority (KGK) as an Independent Audit Firm under the supervision of Public Interest Organizations. DMR is also listed in the Firms Engaged in Independent Auditing Activities of the Capital Markets Board.
- Audit in accordance with the CMB legislation
- Audit in accordance with the PCAOB legislation within the scope of the TCC
- Special purpose audit and preparing related reports
- Audit for company corruption
- Audit of European Union funds and other funds of World Bank, Development Bank and other subsidiaries of development agencies
- Analyzing, improving and designing business processes
- Determining and controlling the quality of the information produced by IT systems
- Identifying the effectiveness of the controls in order to conduct reliable financial reporting
- Analyzing internal control systems
- Establishing internal control systems or reviewing the existing system and controlling its functionality by continuous audit processes within the scope of the reports
- Analyzing financial information obtained from external sources
- Reviewing systems and controls within the scope of acquisitions
- Auditing and risk assessment in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
Assurance engagements are conducted in accordance with ISAE 3000 and ISAE 3400 and assurance reports of analysis within the scope of the credit regulation are prepared accordingly.
DMR offers professional approaches and solutions in many fields based on independence, ethics, transparency and accountability principles. Our team consists of experienced auditors and consultants who are dedicated to provide personalized services in order to add value to your company and rise to the probable challenges that you may encounter.